Company:US2160 Sysco Guest Supply, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:1 Year
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
This is a sales support position responsible for providing direct support to all assigned Account Executives, Marketing Associates, and customers. As a CSR (customer sales representative), the goal is to assist and help resolve all customer needs as quickly and accurately as possible.
- Answer all incoming concerns/needs from all customers
- Key pick-up request
- Handle transportation/routing on delivery questions
- Process will-call orders
- Provide customers with invoice copies.
- Process credits
- Maintaining Call list
- Monitor orders before the cut-off
- Communicate regularly with the AE (account executives) and customers.
- Manage the same-day deliveries for OPCO (operating company)
- Perform other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year prior outside foodservice sales coordination or customer support experience
- Preferred: Previous call center experience
- Strong telephone communication skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to sit and work at a PC for extended periods
- Proficient in MS Office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.