Company:US2160 Sysco Guest Supply, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:0-1 Years
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Coordinate and manage physical and virtual inventories of components and chemicals used to produce soap finished goods within the Soap Operations in Sayreville.
- Perform put-aways of components and chemicals using a forklift
- Audit all line quality and production paperwork
- Perform high jump transaction checks for the shift
- Ensure FIFO is being followed. Process manufacturing returns of components and chemicals. Maintain inventory levels as needed and adjust or re-order as necessary
- Ensure that inventory meets scheduled PID requirements
- Perform line reconciliations and closing of PID’s
- Print out shipper labels and pallet labels
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of three months related Soap Operations experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Forklift certification a plus
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs, High Jump and PeopleSoft
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
- Ability to perform these operations using a calculator
- Must be Power Industrial Truck certified
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently to determine and apply appropriate policies and procedures and recognize the critical financial impacts to the business
- Punctuality, flexibility and a sense of urgency
- Communication: Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills. Clearly conveys information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups
- Planning and Organizing: Establishes clear courses of actions for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently. Effectively communicates changes and progress
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands or arms; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear and smell.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, and move up to 1650 pounds following established safety procedures
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, elevated ambient temperature, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and outside weather conditions
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Overtime work may be required based on business needs
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.