Company:US6440 Sysco Business Services, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:4 Years
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
The Senior Talent Acquisition (TA) Reporting Analyst serves as the lead in developing and delivering reports, insights, and analytics in support of Talent Acquisition. This person should be experienced with database platforms, tools related to enterprising reporting solutions, identifying proper data sources (internal/external), and developing new and innovative tools required to address specific business needs. This person works closely with TA Leadership, in addition to internal and external partners as needed, for the requested information, providing consultation to users and working on cross-functional teams to address business needs. Also, this person provides ongoing support, mentoring and training to analysts within TA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Exhibits a thorough understanding of Talent Acquisition (TA) processes and recruitment systems.
- Provides TA reporting and dashboards on key operational and strategic metrics.
- Leverage analytics and business judgment to partner with department leaders to identify, prioritize and solve complex business problems with clear and concise recommendations.
- Maintains a reporting schedule and documentation of reporting procedures.
- Generates and maintains control documentation of reporting procedures to ensure data integrity and efficiency.
- Assesses, prioritizes, and communicates future reporting needs, functions, and strategies. Investigates and troubleshoots reporting issues and problems.
- Gathers business requirements and scope for new reporting projects, translating the business needs into efficient and scalable technical solutions.
- Leads the development, maintenance, and optimization of reports, documentation, and tools to support TA; improve the usability of TA data sources; drive long-term support for data management; identify and implement opportunities to leverage reporting of 3rd party tools.
- Creates and exports detailed reports to perform data analysis to determine trends of process deviations for process improvements or team member accountability.
- Assists in maintaining TA processes/procedures and standard operating procedures (SOP) for version control to ensure documents are updated or retired, such as process maps, shared documents, etc.
- Oversees Talent Acquisition Quality Assurance Analyst reporting to ensure quality assurance operational objectives are met and audit analysis and process improvements results are presented to TA leadership in a timely and effective manner.
- Works with various functions (i.e. Legal, Safety Services, Distribution Services, Compliance Department, etc.) as needed to understand regulatory and compliance requirements for pre-employment activities.
- Collaborates with Human Resources (HR) Operations and Business Technology HR (BTHR) to ensure data integrity, data security oversights, development and deployment of any new tools and technologies.
- Participates in system testing with new technology implementations, quarterly upgrades and change requests to thoroughly understand TA processes and technology in order to ensure quality assurance of processes and systems.
- Provide training on reporting tools and solutions for any new deployments and ongoing support for users.
- Performs all other necessary ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
- Assists in researching escalations to identify the root cause and drive for resolution.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION:
High School or equivalent.
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Computer Science or Analytics preferred.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
4 years of relevant reporting experience.
Preferred experience with applying lean manufacturing concepts.
CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Working knowledge of Human Resource and Talent Acquisition best practices.
- Advanced computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, such as PowerPoint, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, and Access.
PREFERRED CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE:
- Professional Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruitment software and systems.
- Knowledge of Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) and audits.
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Experienced quantitively problem-solver with advanced proficiency in creating and exporting detailed reports to evaluate and interpret complex data to identify trends of process deviations.
- Analytical thinker who can draw sends business conclusions from multiple sources of information.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access and the use of formulas, data queries and VLOOKUP's, as well as databases to analyze data. Experience with Tableau preferred.
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy with highly confidential data.
- Thorough understanding and ability to analyze processes and recognize any deviations from standardized practice.
- Experience preparing data-related reports to support various functional areas.
- Experience creating complex queries, analyzing data, and identifying opportunities to improve data integrity.
- Experience creating data-related dashboards and/or performance metrics.
- Ability to clearly communicate observations and trends for recommended solutions to leadership.
- Proficiency in creating presentations to communicate results and recommended solutions or process improvements.
- Effective interpersonal and communication (oral, written and listening) skills for developing QA procedures.
- Leadership competencies with the ability to interact and mentor effectively with TA team members at various levels.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion.
- Ability to diplomatically work with both internal and external clients.
- Project management capabilities; strong organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects or assignments at one time, including the ability to follow assignments through to completion and meet deadlines independently.
- Self-motivated work well independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment.
KEY INTERNAL/EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
- Talent Acquisition leadership and team members
- Talent Acquisition recruitment Outsourcing Partner (RPO)
- Operating Companies (OPCO), Corporate and Sysco Business Services (SBS) leadership and Human Resource Business Partners
- Corporate Legal and Safety Services departments
- External vendors, such as 3rd party background check partner(s), career site hosting partner and other Talent Acquisition vendors
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and the level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.