Company:US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:3 Years
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
- Customer Service: Management of designated customers. Scope of management includes daily communications on customer service-related issues, Reporting, Pricing, Rebate and other routines as designated by the Customer, and the terms of the Customer Agreement, and Account Executive.
- Business Development Support: Collaboration with Business Development/Account Executives on the National Sales Team. Support functions will include reporting requests, communications, pricing and contract functions and various customer facing presentations and reporting suites.
- Pricing and Item Compliance: Effective management of contract and non-contract pricing to ensure accurate and timely pricing routines. Other key functions focused on item compliance and proper account set up and tracking.
- FreshPoint Reporting - oversee effective utilization of the pipeline tool, NAG Reports, and other financial and sales reports for: account management, opportunity tracking, task management, logging and maintaining key customer data: contact information, prospective customer, wins, promotions, future business reviews, etc.
- Enhance the Customer Experience- Develop value added offerings for customers in order to gain organic sales and profit growth with assigned customers. Work with FreshPoint OpCo’s to ensure the highest level of customer service and execution of the customer first model.
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Hospitality or Culinary Arts preferred.
- 2 years of FreshPoint experience or 5 years of relevant industry w/ Sales management (managing a portfolio of business and people) experience.
- Ability to manage and serve a large volume of CMU and Emerging Chain revenue >$50MM individually.
- Ability to multi task several projects and workstreams within the National Sales Organization
- Familiarity with customer service activities and interdepartmental and cross-departmental communications
- Effectively present information
- Problem solver
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work extended or untraditional office hours based on customer demands
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.