Company:US0043 Sysco Montana, Inc.
Minimum Level of Education:High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:1 Year
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
This position is responsible for soliciting and maintaining bids and agreements with current and potential schools, casinos, cruise-lines, corrections, emergency camps, military/government, and nonprofit customers, promoting the company's products and services, building relationships with new customers and managing existing accounts. The main focus is to help Sysco customers succeed while achieving sales and profit goals established by the company.
- Day to day contact for Customer: Customer and Order Inquiries.
- Manage Customers to Master Distribution Agreement (MDA) Compliance.
- Maintain, update and monitor bid pricing and customer agreements and ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Increase Share of Wallet with Existing Customers via Market Research, Customer Reporting, Face-time with Customer to identify customer desires/goals, work with specialists/brokers for product ideation
- Leverage Contracts and Bid Coordinators to manage activities.
- Utilize the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool for account management, opportunity tracking, task management, logging and maintaining key customer data: contact information, prospective customer, wins, promotions, future business reviews, etc.
- Ongoing Training: Customer Digital Experience, My Sysco Reporting, My Sysco Truck, Sysco360.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Hospitality or Culinary Arts preferred.
- 1 year prior outside foodservice sales or B2B experience.
- Preferred 2+ years of prior foodservice sales, B2B experience, restaurant management or culinary background.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- Valid driver's license with a driving record that meets Company insurability standards.
- Ability to sell.
- Able to multi-task.
- Familiarity with customer service activities and interdepartmental and cross-departmental communications.
- Effectively present information.
- Problem solver.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.