Company:US0011 Sysco Louisville, Inc.
Minimum Level of Education:High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:2 Years
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Primary areas of responsibility:
This role is responsible for performing selected duties that are transactional or administrative. Duties at the OpCo include but not limited to:
- Responsible for handling will call transactions involving payments from customers and employees. Includes processing employee purchases.
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting regulatory compliance (i.e. USDA, food safety documentation, etc.).
- Work schedule - Tuesday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:30pm, Saturday 7:30am - 2:00pm
High School diploma required
2+ years of administration experience focused on handling transactional processing
1 year experience customer service or customer facing role
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to speak effectively before customers or associates of an organization.
- Must have exemplary listening skills to facilitate effective two-way communication.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills and ability to learn necessary applications.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee occasionally may requested to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.