Company:US6440 Sysco Business Services, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Employment Type:Full Time
Travel Percentage:Up to 25%
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE:
The Recruitment Marketing Strategist is responsible for the ongoing development of Sysco’s recruitment marketing and increased brand engagement, in alignment with our brand mission, vision, values, strategic and social responsibility strategies, and audience objectives.
The person in this role will serve in a creative role to provide recruitment-related content for all Sysco channels, including social media sites. Working with our existing communications team, this person will also help to monitor all social properties, create unique and engaging content, and actively participate on social media.
The Recruitment Marketing Specialist must have strong creative and professional writing skills and will work as an extension of the centralized Sysco Talent Acquisition team to brainstorm and create social media strategies that grow Sysco’s brand as an employer of choice. The individual in this role will be a continuous learner, following and absorbing the trends of social media and incorporating best practices into the company’s recruitment marketing strategy to successfully/strategically attract diverse top talent.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create recruitment-related content to push to OpCo/Sysco Social Media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), so that Sysco may better engage with both active and passive job seekers that utilize these sites.
- Provide content to vendors to update Sysco employer profiles on sites like GlassDoor, Indeed, FairyGodBoss, Comparably, etc.) with Social Media Postings/Media links/Sysco News, etc.
- Provide new/refreshed review response options to GlassDoor, Indeed, FairyGodBoss, Comparably, etc.
- Utilize Sysco-branded collateral to pull together ad hoc flyers for job fairs and other recruitment events.
- Work with recruitment outsourcing partner (RPO), advertising agency and Sysco marketing on recruitment marketing campaign management.
- Compose job postings (rather than job descriptions).
- Provide content for (and internally promote) content on Sysco recruitment sites (LinkedIn, Indeed, FairyGodBoss, RallyPoint, etc.).
- Create and maintain candidate relationship management (CRM) email/text campaigns.
- Maintain/build candidate recruitment management landing pages.
- Maintain events page on careers.sysco.com.
- Provide refreshed content on careers.sysco.com.
- Work with Sysco marketing and advertising agency to build diversity-focused campaigns.
- Assist with development and acquisition of job fair/recruitment event materials (giveaways, booth materials, etc.) and assist with the provision of the same set of materials to OpCos.
- Help with the creation, editing, and/or review of new Sysco recruitment marketing videos and ongoing refreshed testimonials.
- Develop/maintain/refresh text messaging and digital interview content.
- Draft and maintain automated applicant tacking system responses.
- Guidance for Sysco leaders and hiring managers to share jobs and Sysco posts on their social media pages and content development and pushed to leaders for this purpose.
- Referral Program marketing material development.
- Update Sysco’s internal career site, “The Dish”, with relevant Talent Acquisition related news to help Talent Acquisition internally market accomplishments and capabilities.
- Help Talent Acquisition leadership to build presentations for internal client groups (ELT, MPs, SVPs, etc.).
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION:
- BA or BS with focus on communication, advertising and/or marketing or equivalent experience.
- Master Degree in Communications or Marketing or Human Resources preferred.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years direct experience developing content and managing social properties in a professional environment with consumer-facing channels/messages.
CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Working knowledge of Human Resource and Talent Acquisition best practices.
- Advanced computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, such as PowerPoint, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Access.
PREFERRED CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE:
- Professional Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- You must love Sysco. As the voice of our brand across numerous channels, your enthusiasm and “crush it” attitude has got to be genuine. We operate at the Heart of Food and Service and need a team of people who are “all in” and can attract talented individuals who want to be the same.
- Experience writing, editing, and crafting influential content for leading social media platforms.
- Working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, creating, and managing social media and recruitment branding initiatives– specifically business to consumer.
- Real-word experience planning social media programs that span owned (e.g. Blogs), earned (e.g. Facebook) and paid (sponsored posts and tweets). knowledge of key social media platform guidelines, including, but not limited to those associated with Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+, Tumblr, Craigslist, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Knowledge of social and recruitment advertising methods including the use of Facebook Ad Manager, and Power Editor is a plus.
- Experience with leveraging social media management and analytics tools.
- Experience with videography, photography and/or photo editing software (e.g. Photoshop) a plus.
- Passion and intellectual curiosity for all social mobile and digital emerging technologies.
- Deep recruitment marketing and social media expertise both from a strategy and execution standpoint.
- The ability to create digital and online content strategies that attract diverse top talent to Sysco.
- Experience integrating content into multiple internal and external distribution channels.
- Strong storytelling / copywriting / copy editing skills.
- Deep understanding of the social graph as well as user experience on social properties.
- Strong sense of professionalism and judgment.
- Should be a problem-solver, a self-starter, and a forward thinker - that special sauce comprised of patience, enthusiasm and out-of-the-box creativity.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-evolving environment and is extremely organized, in the way that annoys others.
KEY INTERNAL/EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
- Talent Acquisition leadership and team members
- Talent Acquisition recruitment Outsourcing Partner (RPO)
- Corporate, Sysco Business Services (SBS) and Operating Companies (OPCO) leadership and Human Resource Business Partners
- Corporate Marketing and Legal departments
- External vendors, such as job board, social media, career site hosting partner and other Talent Acquisition vendors
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.