Company:US3348 Sygma Dallas/Ft Worth, a Division of The Sygma Network, Inc
Minimum Level of Education:High School or Equivalent
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Assist delivery driver unloading, checking the quality and delivering the product to the customer location.
- Unload and check the quality products at a customer location, rotate and check the quality of produce.
- Driving to different locations to assist the driver with deliveries.
- Calls in when a customer does not receive their entire order (shorts)
- Handles any customer complaints professionally
- Handles company equipment properly, follow written driver safety rules and performs a pre-trip inspection.
- Prefer High School or GED or equivalent
- Handcart and electric pallet jack experience
- Proven ability to communicate articulately and perform simple arithmetic
- Know the product delivery schedule.
- If the product meets quality and rotation.
- Frequent moving of product up to 50 pounds during the shift; infrequent moving up to 80 pounds.
- Must be able to climb on and off the box of the truck.
- Frequent bending, squatting, pushing and pulling.
- Cold warehouse environment.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions (hot weather, rain, and extremely cold temperatures)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.