Company:US2160 Sysco Guest Supply, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Years of Experience:2 Years
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
The Corporate Accounts Representative (CAR) assists in managing all aspects of a new hotel opening and is the expert in hotel brand standards for assigned accounts. The CAR ensures that each hotel is ordering products that adhere to their brands' standards, updates all brand-related material and creates brand communication for the Field Sales team. The CAR is also responsible for the New Hotel Opening/Conversion Process (NHOP) including lead generation, order entry, and working with the Accounting and Distribution teams.
- Serve as contact for Corporate Accounts customers (Hotels and Territory Managers) and key point person for assigned hotel brand(s).
- Answer inquiries, provide updates on order status, research discrepancies and handle the daily management of brand email on-box.
- Maintain, build, or deplete inventory as needed for new programs/transitions.
- Work with Corporate Accounts Supervisor and assist Managers/Directors as needed.
- Provide customer service support to the field sales team as needed.
- Liaison with Sysco Guest Supply Buyers and Manufacturers to resolve any customer inquiries (i.e., lead time, order status, returns, damaged products, etc.).
- Responsible for maintaining assigned brand standards and ensuring all materials are up-to-date (resupply guides, pre-inventory templates, opening order templates, and OS&E guides).
- Collaborates with Supervisor and Managers on brand-specific new product releases/transitions and drafts brand communications to be sent out weekly.
- Coordinate kick-off process, pre-inventory orders and receiving final opening order templates for new hotel openings/conversions.
- Enter inventory building orders in PeopleSoft for each new opening and/or brand.
- Enter new hotel opening/conversion orders into the PeopleSoft system, manage paperwork regarding orders and work with the Accounting team to determine the credit/deposit status.
- Responsible for canceling pre-inventory order and entering the final opening order into PeopleSoft.
- Work with the Distribution team to ship opening/conversion orders and use order management systems to manage to track, and closeout orders.
- Bachelor degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in Hospitality, Customer Service and/or General Office preferred.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and professional interactive skills are necessary to perform at a high degree of proficiency.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from suppliers, customers, management and inter-department staff.
- Respond promptly to requests for service and assistance as needed. Follow up as needed.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with staff and customers.
- Understand team dynamics and works well independently and within a team structure.
- Capable of working with others proactively and constructively.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, including the ability to plan, prioritize and execute multiple initiatives/deadlines autonomously and shift priorities as necessary.
- Able to manage large, complex projects. Uses time effectively.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Identifies and resolves problems promptly.
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Develops alternative solutions.
- Tactfully approaches others.
- Reacts well under pressure.
- Follows through on commitments.
- Displays willingness to make decisions.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Makes timely decisions.
- Ability to understand and execute all relevant policies and procedures in a consistent, timely and objective manner and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form.
- Proficient use of MS Windows and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook).
- Familiarity with Phocas, PeopleSoft, and Salesforce.com preferred.
The physical, mental, and environmental conditions in which the work is performed. The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear.
- Frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- While this position will primarily work in an office environment, limited travel may be required to attend client meetings, company events, staff meetings, training sessions, and/or industry or vendor trade shows.
- May be required to utilize personal vehicles for business travel that may result in long periods of sitting.
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and provide proof of current automobile insurance coverage as set forth by Sysco.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- This position may require evening work depending on business needs.
This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Institution and its employees. This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.