Company:US6440 Sysco Business Services, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Years of Experience:1 Year
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Experienced professional individual contributor that works under limited supervision. Applies subject matter knowledge in the area of Business Analytics, providing services to external clients OR to internal clients in a shared services environment; requires the capacity to apply skills/knowledge within the context of specific needs or requirements. As the Experienced professional in the Business Analytics Sub-Function, the candidate must possess well-developed skills in providing business analytics services to external clients OR to internal clients in a shared services environment.
- Developing new insights and understanding of business performance based on data and statistical methods.
- Analyzes external market dynamics and other data sources to assess trends and develop actionable insights and recommendations to management, via an understanding of the business model and the information available for analysis.
- Use data, statistical and quantitative analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling, and fact-based management to drive decision making.
- Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree
- 1 to 4 years of experience.
Frequently reports to a Business Analytics - Supervisor (Shared Services & Outsourcing) or a Business Analytics - Manager (Shared Services & Outsourcing).
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.