Company:US1142 Buckhead Meat of Dallas, Inc.
Minimum Level of Education:High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:1 Year
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Primary areas of responsibility
- Check-in drivers who have completed their routes by verifying product returned, customers signed the invoice and possible missed deliveries; account for pallets, totes and other company property is returned
- Identify missed collections and notify Credit Services
- Ensure food safety protocols were followed on the return and coordinate with Food Safety personnel for issues
- Ensure all delivery exceptions are noted on the invoice and/or delivery exception report; inspect returned products to determine restocking appropriateness or deciding if the customer warrants credit
- Decide and adjust as needed the appropriate reason code on invoice to provide efficient processing; code damaged or inferior products with the appropriate damage code and write the code on the damaged case
- Separate and stage for return processing all products, and count the returned items to ensure quantities match the quantity written on the return sheet and invoices; list overage on return sheet in an effort to re-enter the product into the inventory system as soon as possible
- Review and document Central Market Invoice vs Receipt differences and communicate with Sales and Merchandising. Track and document reasons for variances.
- Research and verify credits and enter any verified credits. Communicate credits in question with sales and finance for approval.
- Maintain credit tracking by customer weekly for trending review and analysis.
- Review Sales order returns for authorization and manage and clear daily.
- Monitor transportation issue voicemail to confirm all issues properly documented and all product accounted for on returns.
- Scan and file all customer invoices and credits.
- Create and track performance measures, error rates, and return reason codes.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED
- Food exp. preferred, but it is an entry level position
- 1year inventory control / warehouse experience
- Communication skills
- Microsoft word/excel/outlook
The work environment characteristics described here represent those that an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is occasionally exposed to fast moving material handling equipment or other mechanical equipment. The associate is occasionally exposed to freezer/cooler warehouse environments. The associate is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, high voltage electrical equipment and vibration. The noise level in the work environment usually is loud.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.