Company:US1108 FreshPoint Atlanta, Inc.
Minimum Level of Education:High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:0-1 Years
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
This position is responsible for efficiently grading products for quality control and preparing product for shipment by repacking into smaller increments.
- Grades product for quality control, repacking cases into smaller increments.
- Assemble boxes, labels, stacks and stock packages for shipment.
- Cleans and sanitizes work area while adhering to sanitation and safety procedures for handling and production of tomatoes according to safe quality food (SQF) standards.
- Prefer High School or GED but not required.
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to perform work assignments at an acceptable productivity level.
Most important decisions made fully independently:
- Identifying quality products and re-packing them accordingly.
Most important decisions made with review and approval of other individuals or supervisors (include the reviews/approvals required):
- All work regularly reviewed by the supervisor and manager.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.