Company:US1108 FreshPoint Atlanta, Inc.
Minimum Level of Education:High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:1 Year
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
The senior quality assurance (QA) associate is responsible for the overall quality of the product in the warehouse. This is a hands-on role for quality control and will work closely with the inventory control, merchandising and receiving departments.
This position is located at 1200 Oakley Industrial Blvd, Fairburn, GA 30213
- Check the quality of the product in the warehouse and communicate all issues with quality assurance (QA) manager/merchandisers.
- Work and grade product to acceptable standards for sale to customers.
- Ensure all aisles of the warehouse are free of trash and debris.
- Key shrink out of the system to reflect accurate inventory
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- 1 year produce experience in a quality assurance role.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Basic mathematical operations (counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Ability to communicate clearly (verbally and in writing).
Most important decisions made with review and approval of other individuals or supervisors (include the reviews/approvals required):
- Keying shrink out of inventory- QA manager/merchandisers.
- Transferring product- QA manager/merchandiser
- Quality assurance (QA) manager
Position Reporting to this Role
- Quality assurance (QA) associate
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.