Company:US6440 Sysco Business Services, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Years of Experience:6 Years
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Partners with Sysco leadership and hiring managers to develop and execute talent sourcing/selection strategies for executive-level positions across the Sysco enterprise (Corporate, SBS, USBL & Specialty).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing and executing the full recruiting lifecycle process for executive-level positions across a diverse range of locations and business functions (sourcing, screening, selection).
- Drive broad recruiting strategies and processes, aligned with business objectives, that deliver a diverse slate of passive candidates with a focus on utilizing a variety of innovative broad sourcing strategies across a variety of sources: direct sourcing, social media recruiting, industry networking and referrals.
- Lead intake meetings with executive leaders to define search and sourcing strategies.
- Build trusting, long-term partnerships with key stakeholders, as a valued partner and advisor
- with leaders across the Sysco enterprise.
- Develop a deep understanding of supported functions, role requirements and desired candidate profiles.
- Build and maintain proactive partnerships with all client groups and HR Business Partners to better understand business functions, manage their executive recruiting needs, offer ideas, solutions, and tools.
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience through efficient recruitment process management and frequent touchpoints.
- Analyze job descriptions to determine talent profile qualifications to thoroughly evaluate candidates.
- Manage candidate offer process, drive negotiations and ensure compensation packages are competitive with market and industry standards.
- Manage and maintain relationships with external staffing agency vendors.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate administration of candidate and requisition status reports, hiring metrics, and compliance with EEOC regulations and company recruitment policies.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION:
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- Must have 6 years of corporate /executive search full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated success in implementing innovative methods to source and attract passive candidates.
- Knowledge of common human resources practices, employment and immigration laws and/or government compliance regulations as it relates to recruitment and hiring.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems, HRIS systems, MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
In-house recruiting experience with executive-level roles.
Recruiting experience in Shared Services.
Experience working with Workday Recruiting.
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Strong influencing skills and demonstrated ability to quickly establish rapport, build credibility and create partnerships at all levels within the company.
- Exceptional interpersonal, social and communications skills with strong business acumen and excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to problem-solve, multi-task and meet deadlines with a sense of urgency, while working in a fluid fast-paced environment with frequently competing for demands.
- Ability to manage confidential information effectively, while maintaining adherence to company policies and procedures as well as federal and state laws regarding employment practices and compliance.
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, discretion, and creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Effective interpersonal and oral communication skills with good vocabulary and good grammar.
- Ability to prepare accurate, detailed, effective, complete and easily understood written communication and reports.
- Ability to interpret and evaluate precedents and data and recommend solutions to non-recurring problems.
- Demonstrates ability in using independent judgment in determining how to approach and solve problems.
- Ability to think through multiple alternatives and potential consequences to determine the best outcome.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
KEY INTERNAL/EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
HR Business Partners, Hiring managers at the executive level, and external recruitment agency account representatives.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and the level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.