Company:US1277 FreshPoint South Florida, Inc.
Minimum Level of Education:High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:1 Year
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
The Outbound Clerk is responsible for delegating selection assignments via AS400 & Putty to enhance efficiency for Night Shipping operations. The Outbound Clerk also provides data entry/interface in support of Night Shipping leadership. The Outbound Clerk is responsible for assigning orders to pullers and ensuring that all routes are distributed and picked according to departure sequence
- Provide technical, customer relations, and personnel management for major programs and projects
- Processes orders into the putty system, sets-up truck loading sequence, key orders, and performs other clerical functions as needed
- Audit route customer assignments/ route sequencing
- Perform other duties as assigned by Night Shipping Manager
High School Diploma or equivalent required
- One year data entry experience
- One year experience in a fast-paced multitasking role
- Type and proficiency
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Effective written & oral communication skills
Decision Making Authority
Most important decisions made fully independently:
Prioritizing/delegating Putty assignments for selection
Most important decisions made with review and approval of other individuals or supervisors (include the reviews/approvals required):
Prioritizing routes for selection/dispatch
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.