Company:US1107 FreshPoint Dallas, Inc.
Minimum Level of Education:High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:2 Years
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
This position is responsible for maintaining the integrity of pricing to our contract customers and to limit financial exposure to the Company by assisting with the management of the Vendor A/R (accounts receivable) Trial Balance.
- Creates and maintains vendor pricing agreements.
- Confirms the Distributed Profit Management deviated vendor/customer agreements set up by corporate to be correct as well as entering & maintaining the locally-controlled agreements in place for distributed profit management (DPM) Customer Groups.
- Works closely with AP/AR (Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable) to research, approve or decline vendor claims regarding bill backs /miscellaneous billings and deductions.
- Runs, reviews, and researches report in order to validate vendor/customer agreements.
- Contact vendors or Brands as needed for local updated pricing and deviated contract documentation.
- Works with sales & management when necessary.
- Mails/emails vendor bill backs and electronically archives vendor and customer agreements.
- Interpretation of vendor and customer agreement documents in order to execute the agreement correctly in our system
Determines the validity of vendor claims against bill backs/agreements.
Recommendations when CNVA (customer negotiated vendor agreements) and LSMR (local supply merchandising revenue) deals should be ended from our system, and when new LSMR type agreements should be pursued
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in accounting
- 2 years’ of audit or sales experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Analytical skills, high attention to detail and the ability to problem-solve.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Previous experience with AS400 is a plus.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.