Company:US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Provide high level secretarial and administrative support for one or more of the organization's executives, requiring discretion, confidentiality, a good understanding of technical and business vocabulary, and detailed knowledge of the organization's operations, procedures, and people.
- Manage the executive's schedules.
- Make travel arrangements to make the best use of their time.
- Gather, compile, verify, and analyze information for the executive's use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and news releases.
- Facilitate smooth communications between the executive and coworkers and between the executive and external parties such as media, customers, and the public.
- Handle confidential information.
- Maintain the security of the executive's records and files.
- Monitor, review, and approve standard expenditures to ensure the activities of the office are conducted within established budgets.
- Perform tasks using independent judgment and discretion; e.g., preparing documents and presentation materials; screening and responding to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls; drafting letters and official information releases; arranging and attending meetings; taking and distributing minutes.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.