Company:US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Years of Experience:3 Years
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE:
The Salesforce Senior Manager will join a team that will be responsible for helping Sysco transform how we enable one of the largest sales organizations in North America through industry leading best practices and tools.
Specifically, this role will be responsible for defining, developing, and implementing a Salesforce strategy and change management plan to enable end users throughout the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with senior sales leadership stakeholders to define business processes and build vision and strategies to enable through Salesforce
- Collaborate with technology partners to design, prioritize, and deploy solutions that both enable the business process and align with the Salesforce strategy for the organization
- Create strategy for how we operationalize changes to the Salesforce ecosystem, including testing, training, deployment, and support
- Partner with enterprise analytics and business intelligence teams to develop and implement strong data quality processes and rules to enhance use of Salesforce data for reporting and analytics
- Articulate and present strategy, progress, and results to stakeholders throughout multiple levels of the organization
- Recognize emerging capabilities available through Salesforce technology and potential use cases that deliver value to the enterprise
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION:
Bachelor's degree in business or technology concentrations required
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- 6+ years of defining, designing, and implementing sales operations processes in Salesforce or 3+ years working in a professional services organization, with demonstrated work experience implementing CRM systems
- 3+ years experience working on complex projects with a focus on end to end implementation and management of Salesforce solutions
- 3+ years professional experience in a sales or operations role
- 2+ years experience leading initiatives to implement technology solutions
- Proven track record in developing high quality user experience and implementing technology platforms
- Deep understanding of sales processes, software development processes, including agile methodologies, and data management strategy and tools
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce architecture and administrative processes
- MS Office expert
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to synthesize feedback and direction from multiple stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills that can be tailored for audiences at multiple levels in the organization
- Excellent problem solving skills, using an analytical and logical approach to solve complex problems
- Self-starter that is able to work independently, in a fast-paced environment while delivering high quality and service levels
- Ability to engage, align, and mobilize stakeholders to build consensus as appropriate
- Ability to facilitate cross functional stakeholder meetings to gather and structure business requirements that inform solution specification and execution
- Strong general business acumen
- Working knowledge of change management and adoption methods
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple assignments at the same time
- Proactive desire to learn, broaden, and deepen knowledge of Salesforce technology to enable business objectives
- This position will be located at the headquarters facility in Houston Texas
- Must be able to travel to Sysco facilities or operating companies; up to 25% travel may be required in this role
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.