Company:US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Position Summary: Responsible for improving the effectiveness of individuals, teams, and organizations, in support of achieving Sysco’s US business priorities. This work includes developing and executing programs related to strategic Talent Management planning, performance management, career development, leadership development and succession management, inclusion & diversity, learning & development and culture development. It also includes and requires strong partnership with field and corporate HR Business Partners to ensure effective implementation of all Talent Management processes and programs. The role will also contribute to and possibly manage some global initiatives as part of the broader Global Talent Management team.
Duties and Responsibilities: Reporting to the Vice President, Global Talent Management, the Senior Director Talent Management based in the Houston headquarters Office with a dotted-line reporting relationship to the Vice President Human Resources, US Foodservice Operations. In this role the incumbent is responsible for deploying a full suite of services including, but not limited to:
▪ Working closely with USFS Operations business team, other US Specialty companies, corporate functions, Human Resource Business Partners, and other key stakeholders, to build a strong pipeline of leadership talent through strategic involvement in talent management and succession planning processes, and to leverage other Talent Management processes and practices to achieve priority business objectives.
▪ Identifying development needs and opportunities for individuals and groups and providing solutions.
▪ Managing the rollout of key talent management processes in the US including talent reviews, performance management, individual development plans, Leadership Development Programs across all organizational levels.
▪ Supporting change management, restructuring, and organization development activities across the US.
▪ Advising and consulting with business and HR leaders regarding talent growth and acceleration, performance management, career planning and succession.
▪ Partnering with HRBPs and the business to implement programs, facilitate capability building and create sustained behavior change.
▪ Building an effective process for ongoing continuous improvement of programs and interventions.
▪ Directly managing a team of Learning and Development professionals.
▪ Partner with third-party consultants and vendors to achieve priority Global Talent Management objectives.
▪ Bachelor’s degree, preferably Masters’ Degree in MSOD, MBA, or related disciplines
▪ 10+ years of related experience in:
̶ Leadership assessment and development
̶ Succession Planning/ Talent Reviews
̶ Performance Management
̶ Consulting and coaching with executives
̶ Large-scale organizational change and transformation
̶ Team formation, chartering, facilitation, and deliverables development
▪ Proven track-record of progressive career development
▪ Delivering solutions within environments undergoing significant change
▪ Leadership development experience is required – including leadership programs, individual development planning and strategic succession management
▪ Ideal background would include both corporate and consulting experience
Abilities and Skills:
▪ Subject matter expertise in Talent Management (knowledge of a range of behavioral, organization, change, organization effectiveness, and development models)
▪ Knowledge of needs assessment, design, delivery, cost-benefit analyses, career development, coaching, and mentoring
▪ Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills
▪ Certifications - in various relevant programs and assessment instruments
▪ Demonstrated Project Management skills
▪ Experience with large, company-wide implementation
▪ Program facilitation to small, medium, and large audiences
▪ Ability to work closely with the senior management teams to develop solutions for business needs
▪ Capacity to serve as an advisor and technical expert regarding organizational development, including organization culture and team development
▪ Experience in driving, leading and sustaining change in teams and organizations
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.