Company:US0025 Sysco Albany, LLC
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
First things first. Let us introduce ourselves. Sysco is the #1 foodservice supplier in North America. But we are much more than food. We're about everything that surrounds it. And with a workforce of over 50,000 associates in more than 180 locations, Sysco has the talent and reach to go beyond our customers' expectations.
On your mark.
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely operate a tractor trailer and unload/deliver various products to an assigned route schedule. Using a positive, friendly attitude, our drivers build relationships with each customer and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
Top performing CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers average $99,000/year.
It takes a special kind of driver to work for Sysco. Do you have what it takes'
- Yes, age is just a number but drivers must be 21+ years of age.
- License to drive - requires a valid Class A Commercial Driver License with a "clean" driving record (no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years).
- We are a drug-free workplace - must pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background Check).
- Let's talk - requires ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Do the math - basic math skills are important.
- Give your career a lift - our drivers frequently lift, push, or move product weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Winning attitude and approachable personality is a necessity.
- Flexibility is key - overtime hours, working weekends and holidays, and the ability to start at a variety of times all are required in order to successfully meet customers' needs.
Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for food and our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain at the top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder, and never give up. Are you ready to join us'
Sysco also leads when it comes to pay and benefits for drivers:
- Competitive wages
- Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package, with many coverage options
- Generous retirement benefits
- Employee discount programs
- Uniforms, and
- Discounts on company stock for associates interested in also being a shareholder
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.