Company:US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Years of Experience:1 Year
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
The Salesforce Senior Analyst will join a team that will be responsible for helping Sysco transform how we enable one of the largest sales organizations in North America through industry-leading best practices and tools.
Specifically, this role will be responsible for designing and developing solutions that maximize adoption of the Salesforce ecosystem for 7000+ front line sales associates across North America.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to identify, synthesize, and analyze business requirements to implement solutions in our Salesforce platform
- Work with technology business partners to translate requirements and design solutions
- Develop mocks ups to support user experience design
- Execute testing of salesforce configuration and setup; develop tests cases, execute end to end testing and functional/regression testing
- Facilitate user acceptance testing exercises with end-users
- Create and maintain documentation as needed to support training, deployment, and end-user support
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards that provide insight into key performance indicators
- Regularly interact with stakeholders to monitor feedback and resolve business challenges
- Stay current on Salesforce.com product suite, product roadmaps, and new capabilities
Bachelor's degree in business or technology concentrations required
- 3-5 years of Salesforce or CRM system experience (Salesforce preferred) or 1-2 years working in a professional services organization, with demonstrated work experience implementing CRM systems
- 1-2 years of project-based experience dealing with project timelines, time-bound deliverables, and business-enabling technologies
- 1-2 years of professional experience in a sales business, functional, or support type role
- Understanding of sales processes, software development processes, including agile methodologies, and data management strategy and tools
- Knowledge of Salesforce architecture and administrative processes
- MS Office expert
Certified Salesforce Administrator
Abilities and Skills
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to synthesize feedback and direction from multiple stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills that can be tailored for audiences at multiple levels in the organization
- Excellent problem-solving skills, using an analytical and logical approach to solve complex problems
- Self-starter that is able to work independently, in a fast-paced environment while delivering high quality and service levels
- Ability to engage, align, and mobilize stakeholders to build consensus as to appropriate
- Ability to facilitate cross-functional stakeholder meetings to gather and structure business requirements that inform solution specification and execution
- Strong general business acumen
- Working knowledge of change management and adoption methods
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple assignments at the same time
- Proactive desire to learn, broaden, and deepen knowledge of Salesforce technology to enable business objectives
- This position will be located at the headquarters facility in Houston Texas
- Must be able to travel to Sysco facilities or operating companies; up to 25% travel may be required in this role
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.