Company:US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
- Work with technical teams to understand requirements and automate processes to better enhance development of applications, systems and contribute to Sysco’s CI/CD pipeline
- Serve as security expert in platform and application development, database and micro-service design. Providing guidance to project teams on the appropriate selection and implementation of security controls to comply with enterprise compliance and security policies.
- Define and document best practices from a security perspective.
- Participate in architecture security review. Reviewing technology designs and develop data security controls and solutions.
- Maintain and manage various Cybersecurity tools
- Correlating events being reported across multiple systems and areas of the network that identify a potential security incident, initiating the security incident response process to ensure that the situation is contained and addressed accordingly.
- Contribute to investigations being conducted by the Cybersecurity team.
- Creating and maintaining information security monitoring dashboards for the Information Security team and management, in order to provide varying levels of visibility into the security events within the environment, both real-time and over extended periods.
- Engaging key service providers as security issues are identified in association with their managed systems and infrastructure, and working with the providers to ensure that they are aware of the impact, and are working towards resolution at a pace that aligns with Sysco’s incident response requirements.
- Contributing to the compilation of monthly issue and trend reports for distribution to the Enterprise Security & Support management.
- Suggesting changes to the environment that would assist with eliminating vulnerabilities and mitigating the risk of exploitation resulting in potential incidents.
- Suggesting and implementing process improvements based upon lessons learned.
- Designing and building custom policies required to facilitate alerting and workflow requirements.
- Performing other Enterprise Security & Support tasks as required and assigned.
- Serves as an escalation point for potential security related incidents.
Candidates for this position should have at least 5 years of Cyber Security experience , in addition to the following:
- JSON scripting and AWS development Preferred
- PowerShell scripting
- AWS Cloudtrail
- AWS Config
- AWS Cloud Formation Templates
- Process automation and system integration
- Security Monitoring & Analytics: QRadar, Tanium, Cylance, Demisto
- Strong Understanding Of Secure Communication Methods
- Cloud architecture experience including MS Azure and Amazon AWS
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to track and manage a large number of simultaneous activities, as well as cross-team dependent activities
- Able to work collaboratively with minimal supervision
- Effectively escalates items as required, and can influence decisions and actions without direct authority
- Able to learn new technologies and processes quickly
- Able to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Able to work off hours when required
- Documenting work papers as evidence of control success or deficiency
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- CISSP, CEH, GIAC certification preferred
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.