Company:US1354 Metro Poultry, Division of A.M. Briggs, Inc.
Minimum Level of Education:High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:1 Year
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
- Responsible for product delivery to customers
- Process paperwork and returned product upon completion of the route
- May load product onto truck
- It provides good customer service.
- Collects payments as needed.
- Picks up inbound product as needed.
- Pre-trip/Post-trip paperwork, fueling, and logs.
- Communicates issues to customers and management as needed.
- 6 months minimum, 1 year preferred driving experience
- Route delivery vs OTR preferred
- High School diploma or GED
- Class C drivers license (minimum)
- Clear driving record
- Class C License
- Attention to detail
- Good customer service
- Good communications skills
- Ability to lift 75lbs.
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to use a hand truck and pallet jacks
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.