Company:US1113 FreshPoint Southern California, Inc.
Minimum Level of Education:Associate’s Degree
Minimum Years of Experience:2 Years
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
The purpose of the Maintenance Manager position is to plan, lead and direct all activities supporting the maintenance of the buildings, equipment, and related facilities and systems and perform related work to ensure maximum production quantity and quality.
- Provide technical, customer relations, and personnel management for major programs and projects
- Oversee all plant equipment performance related to uptime and downtime
- Project planning for Continuous Improvement
- Source, quote and negotiate pricing for equipment and repairs
- Work with the Ammonia Refrigeration (PSM updates and safety analysis on ammonia system)
- Training and communication with maintenance team on the PM protocols of the facility
- Approving bills and monitoring credit and returns
Associates Degree or equivalent experience
2-5 years in maintenance management.
- Reading schematics (electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic), Proficient with testing equipment and measuring instruments
- Mechanical aptitude, Leadership skills, Analytic problem solving
- Ammonia Refrigeration, Computer Skills, Electrical, and mechanical skills
Decision Making Authority
Most important decisions made fully independently:
- Purchases under $10,000
- New Vendor setups
- Plan layouts in production
Most important decisions made with review and approval of other individuals or supervisors (include the reviews/approvals required):
- Purchasing of equipment over $10,000
- Major project plan expense approval
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.