Company:US0010 Sysco Eastern Maryland, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:3 Years
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
The Contract Compliance Coordinator is responsible for consistently monitoring and reviewing the Company's pricing system to identify and recommend necessary changes to enhance the possibility of or immediately improve profit margins on sales of goods. Three years' progressive experience within accounting, finance, or auditing is required for consideration.
- Implement Master Distribution Agreement (MDA) Contracts for national and local accounts.
- Set up and maintain customer price rules, and pricing profiles for all account types.
- Work with District Sales Managers (DSMs) to establish and maintain Transaction (TRX) price rules.
- Set up and monitor validation rules for Hand Pricing, Substitutions, and Min/Max rules.
- Work with cost components such as cost definitions, base formulas with the Profit Management system to establish and understand correct price calculations to customers.
- Collaborate with Sales and Merchandising Departments to research and resolve vendor or customer pricing issues and negotiate and implement various agreement types.
- Research pricing and agreement reporting discrepancies, and resolve all internal and external issues.
- Monitor and obtain agreement renewals for expiring deals.
- Implement sales-based vendor/customer deviated agreements utilizing SUS scripting and excel tools.
- Create and maintain item and customer groups for deal eligibility.
- Generate parent vendor hierarchy ties, and ensure distributed price management records are unloaded to Operating Company (OpCo) via feedback transmission.
- Produce weekly price match agreements.
- Complete customer Contract Compliance Audits, and work with Staff Accountant to report findings to CFO and upper management.
- Implement and process monthly Customer Performance Activity System (CPAS) customer performance award reports and incentive rebates.
- Complete monthly incentive reporting for Corporate and Regional VP's for various national accounts.
- Implement and maintain local Sysco Merchandising Relation (SMR) agreements, SMR050 monthly activity report, and perform earned income research and adjustments as necessary.
- Create and analyze various Sysco Uniform System (SUS) and Query reports, and resolve system issues as necessary.
- Work Background Screening Credentialing Council (BSCC) Vendor Conversions, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Conversions, and SUPC/SUVC Inactivation.
- Must work effectively with other departments as well as vendors to resolve issues.
- Roads required.
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or equivalent.
- 3 years' progressive experience within accounting, finance, or auditing.
- Able to manage the pressures and stress associated with a deadline-oriented atmosphere.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be a Master user of MS Excel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Regularly required to sit; use hands to handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently is required to stand, walk and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.