Company: FreshPoint Denver
Zip Code: 80126
Minimum Level of Education: Not Applicable
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
This position comes with a $2000 Sign on Bonus!
FreshPoint is North America’s largest exclusively owned produce distributor. We purchase unique and seasonal products that support local farms and growers. But we’re much more than just produce. At FreshPoint, we’re all about People. Passion. Produce! If you want an opportunity to join a company focused on healthy living, environmental stewardship, and growing not only produce but your career, then read on and find what’s waiting for you at FreshPoint.
FreshPoint has immediate job openings for dependable Delivery Truck Drivers to safely operate a straight truck and unload/deliver produce to our customers. Using a positive, friendly attitude, our drivers build relationships with each customer and become familiar with their operations which allows us to live our vision of being our customers’ most trusted and valued business partner. Our drivers focus on our customers’ needs, which means often starting work early in the morning, working overtime hours, weekends and holidays.
- Must be 21+ years of age.
- Must possess a valid Class C Driver License with a "clean" driving record (no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years).
- Must be available to work early start times including weekends, holidays and overtime
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Be able to frequently lift, push, or move product weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Must have a winning attitude and approachable personality.
Take a look at some of our benefits:
- Competitive wages plus productivity incentives
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal days
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package, with many coverage options
- Generous retirement benefits – 401k Matching
- Employee discount programs
- Uniforms, and Discounts on company stock for associates interested in also being a shareholder
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Freshpoint is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time