Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
Collaborates with Product/Platform Owner and team to deliver timely and with quality as per the specific need of stories. Supports user stories focused on configuring package software or performing other highly technical tasks for the agile team.
- Responsible for collaborating with the team to understand and propose solutions to configure package software
- Provides highly specialized technical skills to according to the specific needs of stories during each iteration
- Ensures design and development standards are being followed to minimize rework; promotes only quality-tested code and does it on a frequent basis
- Acts as a key stakeholder in the daily stand-ups, sprint reviews and retrospectives to update progress, highlight and resolve impediments
- Reviews required documentation to communicate information to deployment, maintenance, service and business teams
- Actively drives down technical debt
- Provides mentorship to junior FAs through Community of Practice and other informal forums and may supervise FAs in a team that does not have senior developers or a tech lead
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent
- 5-8 years of experience in configuration, coding and application development
- Strong understanding of Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban & other agile frameworks
- Advanced knowledge of C#, Java or similar programming languages
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration / continuous delivery practices
- Demonstrated “agile-development” mindset with strong customer-focus & results-orientation
- Ability to excel in a fast paced agile environment, adapt to shifting urgencies, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills to effectively manage key business stakeholder relationships
- Highly proficient in teamwork and collaboration skills
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time