Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Guest Supply
Zip Code: 46168
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
The Quality Control Analytical Technician conducts physical and analytical evaluations of components and finished goods. Duties include assisting with developing sourced component standards, documenting incoming inspection results and communicating with multiple departments. This is a 2nd shift position working 3:15 PM - 1:45 AM, Monday through Thursday with frequent overtime.
- Tests incoming components and finished products against QC specifications.
- Analyzes results against established specifications and standards.
- Evaluates incoming goods by measuring, evaluating and comparing them to the established standard. Initiates non-conformance product reports for products that do not meet specification.
- Completes all paperwork and records necessary for all aspects of the job.
- Helps to develop sourced product standards.
- Helps to develop sourced component standards.
- Communicates incoming inspection results to the appropriate departments throughout the business.
- Assist as back-up for Quality Control Technicians when requested.
- Performs other duties and assists with projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work alone and with other people.
- Ability to operate computerized lab equipment and maintain accurate records.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Good computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel).
- Good math skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Self directed requiring limited supervision.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/distribution environment preferred.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Guest Supply is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time