Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: SBS Cypress
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 10 +
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
Sysco is looking for an experienced Directory Services Architect to help guide and lead our Global Active Directory enterprise strategy. This individual must be a subject matter expert with global experience and accountability for the architecture and design of a global Active Directory environment. Additionally, this individual must be able to lead, operate and continuously improve our distributed environment serving business locations and offices around the world.
We are looking for a Microsoft Active Directory Systems architect who will plan, design, and maintain the Active Directory infrastructure, including Trusts, Group Policies, Replication, Global Catalog, and DFS.
- Manage, maintain, and document Active Directory integrations using LDAP, Global Catalog, and Kerberos.
- Maintain and upgrade path of all infrastructure services related to and contained in the Active Directory infrastructure.
- Lead and mentor junior active directory administrators and IAM team in best practices and procedures.
- Maintain and ensure service-level and availability of Active Directory infrastructure.
- Develop automated solutions using scripts and cloud based server-less computing platforms
- Develop detailed architecture, standards, design, and implementation documentation
You will work on multiple projects. The first will require the Systems Architect to leverage senior-level knowledge and experience, stand up domains, facilitate a divestiture, plan our client’s migration strategy as the client divests systems to another company, identify the required tools, and execute the strategy.
The next effort will require the systems architect to assimilate the client’s AD environment into its Identity and Access Management and Security team activities leveraging best practices, administer group policies, make sure that the client follows industry standards, and continue to migrate the client’s AD into the cloud. ADFS experience is required, and Azure AD experience will be very helpful as the client continues that migration. The Architect will also mentor other team members.
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
- Must be an Active Directory SME and must know Active Directory inside and out
- strong knowledge of AD zone types as well as multi forest design and communications
- Senior level experience as an Active Directory systems architect
- Comprehensive background in managing Windows server and workstation-based operating systems (including Windows 2003-2016) via Active Directory Group Policy.
- Strong experience in the upgrade/maintenance of all facets of a large/enterprise Active Directory environment.
- Direct hands-on experience in IAM (Identity and Access Management)/RBAC (Role-Based Initiatives)
- Experience setting up the AD roadmap
- Mergers and acquisitions experience
- Strong experience in AD best practices
- Experience standing up domains
- Must be able to work in a team environment with a “can do” attitude
- Self-motivated, with keen attention to detail and excellent judgment skills
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills, strong communicator with ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, contractors, managers, 3rd parties, and customers as needed
- Working knowledge of system hardening (STIGs, SRGs, regulatory compliance)
- Preferred MCSE certification
Preferred Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Field
- 5 years active directory experience
- Experience with merger/acquisition/migration projects is a huge plus.
- Documentation, leadership, and strategic planning experience in IAM and Role Based Access Control initiatives desired but not required.
- Experience with agile development methods
- Experience with data integration mechanisms
- Experience with architectural design tools
- Experience working in an Azure integrated Active Directory environment is a huge plus.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
SBS Cypress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time