Company: Sysco Los Angeles
Zip Code: 91789
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
This position is responsible for gathering and implementing pricing in the form of deals in an accurate and timely manner as well as order guides and restriction charts. Consistently monitoring and reviewing the Company's pricing system in order to identify and recommend necessary changes to enhance the possibility of or immediately improvement of profit margins.
- Accurate and timely setup of vendor & customer agreements. Including 'SPIN', CPAS and other agreements as needed
- Accurate and timely setup/maintenance of all Price Rules, Bid Rules, and Validation rules for ALL customers including setup/maintenance of groups, group ID's, item groups and National ID's
- Conduct audits of Master Distribution Agreements, Price Rules, Bid Rules, CPAS and Vendor agreements including verifying margins or markups and frequency; all LCC and CMU customers with audit verification privileges must be audited annually and those with no audit verification privileges must be audited once every two years; compile audit information in a report format for distribution to the appropriate SYSCO personnel
- Review and research issues on reporting, review daily below A/P report, New account report, New Item report, Multiple Deals report, Appropriation report, Unclaimed Billback report, Expiring Deals report, and other reports as needed
- Accurate and timely review, maintenance and issue of CPAS payments; ensure weekly CPAS posting is completed
- Work closely with Sales Management and Merchandising Departments on issues related to Contracts, Agreements and any pricing issues
- Engage in such other related activities and special projects as may be required or assigned
- Maintain attendance standards as set by the company
Education and / or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years progressive experience within accounting, finance, or auditing or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with contracts and/or auditing
- Detail and deadline-oriented
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The employeewill be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco Los Angeles is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time