Company: North Star Seafood, LLC (490)
Location: US-FL-Sunrise,US-FL-Pembroke Pines,US-FL-Miramar
Zip Code: 33069
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
Supports HRBP to successfully implement local initiatives and execute regional and corporate programs. Help to create an environment to attract, develop, retain and engage talent throughout the OpCo to deliver business goals.
The current position is in Pompano Beach, the ideal candidate will be willing to commute or relocate to Medley, Florida February 2020.
Brief role description
This Finance position is responsible for facilitating the collection of assigned accounts receivable and providing financial and analytical information to the assigned Account Executives, Marketing Associates, and District Sales Managers to maintain collections and manage risk within Company guidelines. The position is responsible for performing initial analysis on credit profiles of new customers, and making terms recommendations. The position is directly responsible for the investigation and collection of delinquent accounts.
Primary areas of responsibility
- Performs regular review of assigned customers’ account status to ensure timely payment according to terms
- Manages credit hold policy; reviewing customer account status, payment performance, and sales collection action prior to approving/declining order release
- Provides regular communication with Marketing Associates, District Sales Managers and Account Executives on customer account status to maximize collection rate and timely resolution of discrepancies
- Researches and resolves account disputes, rejected/returned payments, skipped payments/invoices and corresponds with customers to reconcile payments and resolve past due balances
- Makes recommendations to department management on potential bad debt accounts according to company guidelines
- Performs regular review of customer files to manage risk and remain compliant with audit controls and company policy
Associate Degree (A.A) or related quantitative background
Minimum 1 year in credit/collections or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic financial analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft office and receivable management systems
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time