Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
The successful candidate for the Inventory Analyst role will conduct a thorough analysis and recommendations related to inventory planning activities and inventory accuracy in order to support Operating Companies (OpCos), RDCs and Forward Warehouses.
This position will leverage their inventory expertise as well as utilize supply chain partners to determine the most optimal flow path.
- Analyze excess and obsolete inventory for selected opco’s to determine proper depletion process
- Support development of new tools and reporting required for improving analytical capabilities to assist in inventory planning
- Comfortable analyzing forecasts, planning, and preparing for allocation multi-temperature product
- Provides support to team for daily operations, including running scripts and analyzing reports.
- Monitor databases for integrity and quality of inventory records
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Conversant in current analytical tools (MS Access, MS Office) is required
- Demonstrated ability in using problem solving techniques and providing accurate recap of findings and solutions with timelines to upper management
- Strong collaboration and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and schedule own time on a daily basis
- Exhibit a sense of urgency, working in a fast paced environment with constructive judgment during demanding situations
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or Business. Five years equivalent work experience in a relevant work capacity can be substituted.
- Requires a minimum of three years’ experience in inventory, logistics, and/or Supply Chain
- APICS Certification in Inventory Management or Supply Chain is a plus
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence
- Ability to effectively communicate among team members, to other corporate departments, and to OpCo personnel
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone keyboard to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to lift and or move items in the 10-20 lb range.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis without future employment sponsorship.
Sysco is committed to providing comprehensive retirement and benefits programs, a stock purchase plan, product purchase discounts and much more!
Sysco is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EEO/AA-M/F/disability/protected veteran status/Genetic Data
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time