Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
This is an executive Finance position responsible for providing financial leadership and decision support to CFO US Foodservice Operations (Field), Field Sales, Specialty and OpCo Finance teams. Partners with Field Finance leaders and leads the Market Planning Manager team
to achieve USFS annual goals and objectives. Directs and supports the forecasting, budget development process and develop and review results of analytical tools for the purpose of measuring, explaining and implementation of action plans to improve performance.
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Provide decision support and analytics to CFO, US Foodservice Operations and senior management team the key actions necessary to achieve the financial plan
- Analyze results of operations and review and explain key drivers of significant variances to plan and forecasted results.
- Develop the annual profit plan in conjunction with the senior management team. Develop accurate cost forecasts as required
- Manage the Finance Managers and Analysts to achieve plan goals in these areas. Set goals, manage and train staff to achieve goals and develop staff for advancement
- Create reporting and insights for Field leadership team including develop metrics, KPIs, and transformation initiative reporting
- Manage the AOP and budgeting process for the Field
- Manage monthly/quarterly business review process
- Identify cost and efficiency opportunities
- Perform Ad-hoc analytics and financial decision support
- Senior Finance support for major investment decisions
- Deploy Finance best practices across USFS operations
- Perform analytical special projects as required
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or University
- A minimum of 10 years in a CFO or Director of Finance position preferred. Foodservice experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Excellent Microsoft Office skills. Data base programming experience preferred.
- A strong work ethic and a team player attitude
- High business acumen and increased collaboration
- with HQ functions and the field
- Executive level communication and reporting
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time