Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
- Support the new leasing standard (ASC 842) and the CoStar Real Estate manager lease accounting software
- Analyze lease contract submissions for embedded leases and proper lease classification
- Entering new leases, modifications, and terminations into CoStar
- Recording right-of-use assets, lease liabilities and related expenses for accurate reporting
- Reporting required information to meet SEC disclosure requirements
- Act as a liaison for the Market Finance as specific lease accounting questions arise
- Identify and implement process improvement initiatives
Bachelor’s degree in accounting,
3 or more years experience in leasing or fixed assets;
Public accounting experience a plus.
Intermediate Excel computer skills; must be able to create and modify existing Excel spreadsheets
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
SBS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time