Company: FreshPoint San Francisco
Location: US-CA-Union City
Zip Code: 94587
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
The Sales Director will build and maintain supportive business relationships with current sales executives to ensure high quality customer satisfaction, retention, and growth of market share in the territory. Analyzes data and provides support and assistance in training personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop sales executives in their assigned territories.
- Manage individual client needs, identify new opportunities, and coordinate with sales team to maximize the opportunities.
- Enhance product sales and ensure maximum profitability in sales territory.
- Develop annual plan and strategy for the sales team and territory.
- Adherence to work schedule and attendance policy.
- Other duties as assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job.
- Working knowledge in the field of Sales and Marketing.
- Exceptional team building skills.
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Detail oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Good attendance and adherence to work schedule
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing or related field.
- Must have minimum of three to five years of recent sales experience.
This position requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Office Environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
FreshPoint San Francisco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time