Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: SBS Cypress
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
The Supplier Disputes Specialist handles Supplier and Vendor inquiries in a high performing global team. He/she is responsible for providing a highly proficient level of customer support and assisting Suppliers resolve complex issues and/or disputes. Responsible for researching the inquiry and answering as many of the inquiries while the supplier or vendor is on the call. Also responsible for daily collaboration with a remote global team to identify improvement opportunities and drive resolution.
Performs activities related to fielding and researching inquiries from Suppliers or Vendors
•Evaluate research requests from key stakeholders, determine actions required independently and execute an amicable solutions
•Consult with suppliers and internal departments regarding payment discrepancies. Communicate intelligible decisions regarding ambiguous payment results
•Analyze duplicate audit report and identify payment recovery opportunities
•Analyze urgent supplier requests and drive resolution to prevent credit holds
•Enter journal entries for revaluating inventory
•Review supplier statements and perform activities required to clear aged items
•Provide portal training to suppliers and guide in use
•Reverse and reassign expenses to proper GL and cost centers, as needed
•Void and Re-issue Payments for outstanding checks
•Respond to operating company CFOs and other key stakeholders regarding financial transactions
- 3 years in a Customer Service related to Supplier and Vendor relations.
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associate’s Degree or higher preferred
- Demonstrates the ability to evaluate and research requests from key stakeholders; determine actions required independently and execute an amicable solution.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate intelligible decisions on complex payments/results.
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with internal and external clients
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to select and apply standard policies and procedures.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and specialized accounting / finance software ERP Systems (i.e., workday)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
SBS Cypress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time