Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 6
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
This position will be responsible for leading the Enterprise Technology Finance Team. This includes all business partnership activities across Sysco’s landscape. In addition, this role has responsibility for the annual profit planning process, long range planning, and support and execution of Sysco’s Technology strategy.
**This position will be located at the Sysco corporate office in Houston**
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSABILITY:
- Financial Business Partner to Technology Leadership team
- Be the primary point of contact between the Global Technology Team and Finance
- Provide day to day and long term financial thought leadership to Sysco’s CTO and other Technology Executives
- Help in the generation of Sysco’s long term Technology Roadmap
- Lead the generation of Monthly and Quarterly Reporting
- Partner with CTO to generate ELT reporting and requested ad hoc analysis
- Profit Planning - Overall responsibility for the Enterprise Technology profit planning process
- Support leadership in development of key initiatives
- Coordinate with Technology leadership to develop 3-Year Plan
- Build timelines for all planning activities
- Directly support and supervise the creation of the annual profit plan
- Provide financial support for agile project teams; maintain, review, and report out on financial and project milestones
- Organizational development and team building
- Work to integrate BT and Sysco Labs organizations into a global operating model
- Strengthen relationships across Finance and Technology
- Support and drive employee engagement activities
Education and / or Experience:
- MBA / CPA in Finance, Business, Accounting, or Economics preferred
- At least 6+ years financial analyst and/or accounting experience required
- Experience leading teams with diverse responsibilities
- Excellent communications (verbal and written) and presentation skills due to interaction with Corporate and BU Management Teams
- Required deep knowledge of BPC, SQL, Microsoft Excel
- Experience planning large and complex businesses
- Requires excellent organizational and time management skills
- Requires a high level of discretion due to sensitivity of compensation data and strategic plan
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time