Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: International Food Group
Zip Code: 32209
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
At Sysco we understand that building a great company is just like creating a great product - you must have all the right ingredients. For us, those ingredients are the cultures, backgrounds, ideas, and experiences behind our diverse workforce that embody Sysco. Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from the home.
As the export specialty division of Sysco, Sysco International Food Group, Inc. delivers the product selection, expertise, service and capabilities of the global leader in food service to the world. Every day, over 30 US based restaurant chains ranging from fine dining to quick service all rely on Sysco IFG to deliver their brand and unique customer experience to consumers in over 90 countries.
We currently have an opening for an International Account Executive. The purpose of an International Account Executive is to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the assigned territory by effectively selling the company’s products and related services. Personally contacts and secures new business. Participating on trade exhibitions and events for our company and the customers. Advises on forthcoming product developments and discusses special promotions.
This terrific opportunity is located at Sysco IFG's facility in Medley, FL.
The International Account Executive is primary responsibilities are:
- Account penetration with new products and ideas to increase sales.
- Negotiation of price, cost, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Makes accurate, rapid cost decisions and provides quotes.
- Maintains and develops relationships with existing customers via telephone, Skype and emails.
- Cold calls for new business.
- Follows up new leads.
- Travels internationally to visit customers to increase business and to assist them on Food shows and other sales related events.
- Attends team meetings and shares best practices with colleagues.
- Internal and external training.
- Reviews personal sales performance.
- Accountable for carrying out sales plan for the assigned territory.
- Coordinates with vendors on all samples requests and new items requests.
- Works on special projects and new menu ideas to increase lines and sales.
- Manages AR. Accountable to keep the account current and to follow up on skips, late or short paid invoices.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Identifies and corrects any delivery issues, mispicks, shorts and out of stocks.
- Works directly with Operations and Merchandising to secure smooth and complete order fulfillment.
International Account Executive Qualifications:
The International Account Executive must have the following Education & Experience:
- Have at least 3 years in International Sales.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Effectively communicate (including reading, writing, and speaking) in English.
International Account Executive Qualifications:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work multiple tasks, plan & organize time & projects efficiently.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work comfortably under pressure
- Personal computer experience and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Works well independently and with others.
*** All candidates who receive a conditional written offer of employment will be required to undergo and pass the following before their first day of employment:
- Pre-employment drug test in accordance with the Sysco policy
- Criminal Records Check
- Verification of Previous Employment
****Hazardous conditions may exist, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, material handling equipment and exposure to dust.
**** Activities occur both inside (protected from weather conditions but not temperature changes and outside. Employee is subjected to extreme cold during freezer work and extreme heat due to seasonal outside conditions. Hazardous conditions may exist, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, exposure to dust, electrical current and working in high places.
****Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis without future employment sponsorship.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
International Food Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time