Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
Support strategies to help drive increased profitability, process efficiency, reduced costs and overall business improvement. Partner with Operations leadership to deliver financial and strategic results through utilization of Financial Planning & Analysis best practices. Support corporate FP&A processes, initiatives and reporting within the Operations organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create reporting and communicate insight for Finance and Business team including metric development
- Provide business insight into the monthly and quarterly results for Corporate FP&A for including forecasts
- Support Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and budgeting process for Operations organization
- Support monthly/quarterly business review process
- Identify margin, cost and efficiency opportunities
- Perform ad-hoc analytics and financial modeling
- Support the business transformation metrics and tracking; tie to P&L results
- Provide Analytical support for major investment decisions
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or a related field.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in an accounting or finance role. Experience in an I.T. environment is a plus.
- Strong understanding of standard accounting practices (GAAP).
- Strong understanding of and ability to perform financial analysis.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Candidate must be a “hands on” individual.
- Candidate must be highly self-motivated.
- Ability to handle multiple priority assignments.
- Clear, focused, and succinct verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work under strict deadlines, department policy, procedures and budget constraints.
- Strong analytical skills along with logical and systematic thought processes.
- Strong skills and knowledge regarding Microsoft Excel. Experience MS PowerPoint desired
- Experience with Workday, BPC, Apptio and Anaplan software packages is a plus
- Ability to interface satisfactorily with all levels of management
- Travels when required to fulfill tasks assigned
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- High business acumen with strong finance background
- Works productively across the enterprise and partners with others to achieve shared goals
- Speaks and acts with complete honesty and trustworthiness
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- This position can be performed from the Corporate facility.
- Must be able to do limited travel to Sysco facilities or operating companies.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time