Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE:
Partners with Sysco Business Services and Sysco Corporate leadership and hiring managers to develop and execute talent sourcing strategies for entry to executive-level positions.
This position will require the associate to report to Sysco Corporate 1390 Enclave Pkwy, Houston, TX 77077 AND Sysco Shared Business Services located at 24500 Hwy 290 Cypress, TX 77429.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing and executing the full recruiting lifecycle.
- Develop and establish recruiting strategies and processes aligned with business objectives and company goals.
- Build and maintain proactive partnerships with all client groups and HR Business Partners in order to better understand their business, manage their staffing needs, offer ideas, solutions and tools.
- Drive recruiting strategies that continually replenish candidate pipelines based on market conditions and current and projected engagements/needs.
- Execute creative recruitment and sourcing activities including, but not limited to: direct sourcing, industry networking, Internet-based and social media recruiting, vendor management, diversity, and outreach to appropriate trade and industry organizations.
- Creatively develop, execute, and/or assist with a variety of staffing projects and initiatives.
- Manage new hire offer process and ensure compensation packages are competitive with market and industry standards.
- Negotiate job offers and effectively overcome objections.
- Familiarity with behavioral interviewing.
- Ability to lead hiring teams to a consensus during integration meetings.
- Manage and maintain relationships with external staffing agency vendors.
- Ability to create candidate compensation salary comparable for HRBP review and discussion.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate administration of candidate and requisition status reports, hiring metrics, compliance with EEOC regulations and company recruitment policies.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION:
High School or Equivalent
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- Must have 2-4 years of high volume full cycle recruiting experience in agency or in-house.
- Proven ability to stay abreast of market and competitive trends.
- Ability to analyze job descriptions to determine required qualifications to proactively identify qualified candidates.
- Demonstrated success in implementing innovative methods to source and attract passive candidates.
- Knowledge of common human resources practices, employment and immigration laws and/or government compliance regulations as it relates to recruitment and hiring.
- Vendor management experience.
- Familiarity with automated applicant tracking tools, HRIS systems (e.g., Cyborg, Kenexa, etc.), MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
National Agency or Corporate/Shared Services in-house recruiting experience in high volume environment.
Experience working with Success Factors.
IT Recruiting Experience
CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite\ software.
Exposure to HRIS and/or recruiting / applicant tracking software.
Must be Internet savvy and experienced in using online recruiting sources and mining online databases.
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Strong influencing skills and demonstrated ability to quickly establish rapport, build credibility and create partnerships at all levels within the company.
- Exceptional interpersonal, social and communications skills with strong business acumen and excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to problem solve, multi-task and meet deadlines with a sense of urgency, while working in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage confidential information effectively, while maintaining adherence to company policies and procedures as well as federal and state laws regarding employment practices and compliance.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Effective interpersonal and oral communication skills with good vocabulary and good grammar.
- Ability to prepare accurate, effective, complete and easily understood written communication and reports.
- Ability to interpret and evaluate precedents and data and recommend solutions to non-recurring problems.
- Demonstrates ability in using independent judgment in determining how to approach and solve problems.
- Ability to think through multiple alternatives and potential consequences to determine the best outcome.
KEY INTERNAL/EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
Hiring managers ranging from Team Lead to Executive Board, HRBP, and Staffing agencies
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time