Company: European Imports
Location: US-IL-Arlington Heights
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Travel Percentage: 0
This position is located in Arlington Heights, IL.
The scheduled hours for this position are Sunday-Thursday from 6:00 PM to 2:30 AM.
Under general supervision, accurately & efficiently select products in the warehouse and prepare them for shipping by stacking in an orderly and stable configuration while maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Read customer order from label screen and select product by slot & description.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets in proper sequence. Attach labels on product.
- Properly operate electric pallet jack (2-pallet length) to proceed to correct slot location, and transport product to dock area for staging.
- Handle products with necessary care, so as to limit damage.
- Report any damage of merchandise, equipment or facility to a supervisor.
- Perform daily equipment checks.
- Assist in clean-up of the facility and sign off on daily cleaning area that supervisor may assign to Selector.
- Sign in and out for all equipment when used by the associate.
- Use basic communication skills to understand work systems, instructions, etc.
- Adhere to all applicable GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), personal hygiene, and SQF (Safe Quality Food) policies and procedures as described in the European Imports – Sysco Food Safety Training Manual.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
General working conditions – environment with temperatures, of 0, 35, 65 degrees and ambient temperatures.
General supervision is received from Day or Night Assistant Warehouse Manager.
- High school education or equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired is required.
- Six months of prior warehouse experience is preferred.
- Ability to handle up to 80lbs.; 20 lbs. regularly is required.
This position is located in Arlington Heights, IL
European Imports, Inc is proud to be an EEO/AA employer - M/F/D/V.
This opportunity is available through European Imports, Inc. This is not a Corporate position.
All hiring decisions will be made at the sole discretion of European Imports, Inc.Employment Type: Full Time