Company: Trinity Seafood
Zip Code: 08701
Minimum Level of Education: Not Applicable
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
This position receives, stores and distributes product within the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Includes the following:
- Unloads trucks, check in merchandise, match purchase order to sales order, distribute for processing
- Open bales, crates and other containers.
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed and/or shipped and loaded onto outgoing trucks
- Move materials and items from receiving/storage areas to other designated areas.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Ice, pack and palletize product.
- Ensure warehouse is clean, accessible and safe.
- Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Follow Safety and Food Safety Procedures,
- Responsible for following and maintaining company policies regarding employee handbook and corporate policies.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
Skills Needed: Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective distributions of goods.
- Must be able to work independently, be reliable, responsible, and dependable
- The work environment is cold (between the 35-45 degrees) and while performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle objects, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and talk or hear. The employee must be able to lift and/or move items up to 25-80 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. May frequently be required to work OT(including weekends/days off)
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Trinity Seafood is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time