Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: SBS Cypress
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
Actively participates continuous improvement projects utilizing Lean and Six Sigma methodology and tool sets to identify and implement process efficiencies in a shared services environment. Supports Sysco Business Services functional departments to improve business processes while serving as a change agent, problem solver, and coach to the organization in the use and application of analytical tools associated with Lean Six Sigma methodologies. Propagates a culture of continuous improvement.
Business Process Improvement for the following Functions:
- HR Services
- Data Services
- Commercial Service
- Finance Services
- Accounting Servies
- Work with teams comprised of functional SME’s to identify gaps, non-value added steps, and other impediments to efficient process operation
- Work with teams to analyze information and develop and implement process solutions
- Create process maps, SOPs, solution design documentation, create metrics to track benefits of improvements
- Select, collect, and analyze data to find root causes of performance issues.
- Use DMAIC and Lean methodology to complete projects and deliver process and financial results in specified time-frame. Incorporate voice of the customer requirements and data analysis in all process improvements.
- Identify and assess opportunities for automation of repetitive, rule-based processes.
- Interact with associates and leadership to ensure progress is on track
- Perform regular audits to ensure SBS Operating principles are being used
- Perform change management activities including developing and delivering training and communications
- Support SBS leadership with training/coaching in measures, standard work, coaching and continuous improvement principles
- Champion the culture of Continuous Improvement throughout organization and drive measurable business process improvement
- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, computer science or other related field
- Minimum 3 years of process improvement experience in a business environment
- Computer proficiency and experience with Microsoft applications
- Four to seven years of business experience
- Deep practical knowledge of Lean Six Sigma with 3-5 yrs experience in leading or participating in process improvement / Six Sigma / Lean projects.
- Robotic Process Automation experience.
- Change management.
- Shared services organization.
- Foodservice organization.
- RPA (Robotic Process Auotmoation) Expereince Preferred.
- Continuous performance improvement mindset with a passion to improve processes, tools, and work quality.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Motivated and self-directed with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to reach out, communicate and influence personnel at all levels within the organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Process mapping
- Change Management
- Facilitation and training skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated personality
- Plan and manage work independently
- Produce clear and accurate outputs
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
SBS Cypress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time