Company: Guest Supply
Zip Code: 92879
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
The Corporate Accounts Supervisor is responsible for managing, monitoring, and tracking the performance of the Corporate Accounts Representative (CAR) team (up to four Associates). Responsibilities include working with the team on overall maintenance and management of current hotel brand standards and guidelines, execution of new product programs, creation of brand-specific collateral and communication, brand e-mail management, NHOP order management and maintaining customer relationships.
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY AT:
- Team Management – Responsible for overseeing and working with CAR team in maintaining accurate and current brand standards, guidelines, new programs and opening order processes. Analyze and work on order issues and major situations that require quick thorough decision making. Coach and work with the team on customer service oriented situations. Continuously provide guidance to the team on training, processes, and inquiries regarding brands and order management. Review the Corporate Accounts training manual and make sure it is always updated with current processes. Provide training to Managers and/or other company personnel regarding Brands material, procedures and NHOP as needed.
- Brands Management - Work with Corporate Accounts Managers to ensure all brand standards are current and up-to-date. Maintain brand related tools by making changes on a quarterly or as needed basis (i.e. Opening Order Templates, Pre-Inventory Templates, and Resupply Guides). Develop new collateral with brand standard related items needed for operations (i.e. OS&E guides). Provide pricing support to the Corporate Accounts Manager by making changes to the price files and calculating price quotes. Update the Samples Site with current and active items; making sure the team has access to samples for special program launches.
- NHOP Management – Ensure all new hotel order entries are accurate and following the current process as well as meeting key date milestones. Help in keeping track of all NHOP delivery issues and concerns. Partner with Distribution to address problems with solutions. Assist the CARs with issues faced in working through the NHOP process either with the field sales team or Distribution. Oversee all metrics related to the NHOP process to help determine areas in need of improvement and/or suggestions for process enhancements.
- Project Management – Regularly interact and communicate with various internal and external departments to provide vital information that may be necessary for servicing the team and customers. This may include advance notification of item transitions and program launches from Brand Directors or Managers, inventory management updates from Purchasing Department, collaborating with Marketing on brand collateral, communicating with hotel group corporate office regarding changes in hotel openings, working with Sales team on NHOP prospect opportunities and any related information.
- Performance Management:
- Direct, coordinate and monitor the daily activities & performance of Corporate Accounts Representatives to assure compliance of standard Company policies, procedures, quality and safety. Coach and develop team in balancing the delivery of high productivity and customer service. Maintain a positive and safe work enviromnet.
- Oversee employee relations and participate in staff selection, performance and compensation evaluations, corrective action and terminations, as necessary. Establish performance goals, monitor progress and provide feedback as necessary. Manage employee performance through motivation, delegation, development, mentoring and resolving conflict. Take corrective action as necessary in a timely manner and in accordance with company policy. Provide and/or coordinate training as needed. Consult with Human Resources Department as appropriate.
- Conduct regular department meetings to foster employee engagement, communicate any changes to company policies and procedures, address employee concerns, foster idea sharing and suggestions for improvement.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, INCLUDING DEGREES & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales or Marketing or equivalent industry experience.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE (YEARS & TYPE OF EXPERIENCE):
- 3-5 years in Hospitality or a Customer Service oriented position preferred. Prior supervisor experience a plus.
SKILLS & ABILITIES (TYPE & PROFICIENCY)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and professional interactive skills are necessary to perform at a high degree of proficiency. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from suppliers, customers, management and inter-department staff. Capable of working with internal staff from other departments in a proactive and constructive manner.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to mentor and develop individuals and teams. Able to engage and lead team discussions and meetings. Understands team dynamics and works well within a team structure. Collaborative management style. Delegates responsibilities effectively. Recognizes and acknowledges the value others bring to the organization. Exhibits a high level of trust and accountability.
- A mastery of organizational and project management skills, including the ability to plan, prioritize and execute multiple initiatives/deadlines autonomously and shift priorities as necessary. Able to manage large, complex projects. Uses time effectively.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Customer Service – Respond promptly to requests for service and assistance as needed. Follow up as needed.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure. Follows through on commitments.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Makes timely decisions.
- Detail Oriented – Attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to understand and execute all relevant policies and procedures in a consistent, timely and objective manner and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Strong understanding of financial concepts (including pricing and forecasting)
- Proficient use of MS Windows and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Familiarity with Phocas, PeopleSoft and Salesforce.com preferred.
“PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT”
The physical, mental, and environmental conditions in which the work is performed. The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- While this position will primarily work in an office environment, travel, including overnight, is required to attend client meetings, company events, staff meetings, training sessions, and/or industry or vendor trade shows.
- May be required to utilize personal vehicle for business travel that may result in long periods of sitting. Must maintain a valid driver license and provide proof of current automobile insurance coverage as set forth by Sysco.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- This position may require evening and weekend work depending on customer needs.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Guest Supply is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time