Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco New Mexico
Zip Code: 87107
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
The Compliance Manager is responsible for coordinating overall compliance activities for the local finance team, managing key compliance processes and supervising associates who maintain accurate perpetual inventory records that properly reflect on-hand stock levels available for sale, for safeguarding the Company's inventory variances, and or identifying areas of improvement which would enhance service levels to our customers. In addition, oversees Driver Check-In, Quality Assurance, Will Call, scanning and Cashier functions.
- Coordinates annual and ongoing self-assessment function and oversees continuous review of internal processes to ensure compliance
- Annual self-assessment
- Compliance follow-up activities (i.e. DOT compliance, HAZMAT compliance)
- Key processes review to reduce risk
- Internal audit
- Annual system access audit
- Reviews and approves receiving OS&D disputes
- Leads weekly shrink review and action planning process for OPCO
- Recommend necessary actions to remediate process control deficiencies identified
- Ensures required licensing is up-to-date onsite as required
- Supervise existing Inventory Control function
- Participates in the recruiting, training, and performance management and development of finance associates
- High School diploma
- 5 years warehouse operations or 5 years financial controls experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or Economics
- 5 years combination of financial analyst and/or accounting experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before customers or associates
- Must have exemplary listening skills to facilitate effective two- way communication
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret bar graphs
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software
Certificates,Licenses and Registrations:
- Must be properly trained and licensed in the operation of powered industrial equipment as appropriate upon hire
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Working Conditions: 1
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco New Mexico is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time