Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco Western Minnesota
Location: US-MN-St Cloud
Zip Code: 56304
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 4
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
4:00pm till finished M-F with possibility of Saturday’s during busy time
Brief role description
Responsible for management of direct and indirect reports within the either a meat, poultry, or seafood production department. Contributes to establishing policies and procedures for overall company operation. Responsible for financial and non-financial performance of the department.
Primary areas of responsibility
- Manage cutting room operations and product flow.
- Manage cutting yields, product specifications, and deadlines for product readiness.
- Manage hiring, training, coaching, development, and administrative support of cutting room employees. Complete performance evaluations according to guidelines.
- Scheduling of cutting room employees and operating department within budgetary requirements. Manage labor cost and maintain appropriate staffing levels for business volume.
- Ensure company policies, procedures, safety guidelines, and regulatory requirements are followed by all direct and indirect reports.
- Participate as part of management team to develop and administer business strategy, company policy, and company direction.
High School diploma or higher
4 years meat/seafood processing experience. 1 year supervisory experience
Ability to identify raw materials and cut steaks or fish. Knowledge of production processes. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to perform mathematical functions. Computer skills to type documents and create spreadsheets.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco Western Minnesota is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time