Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Not Applicable
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
Cyber Security Architect are responsible for guiding the design and implementation of secure solutions and services across our business and IT support areas. Driving the successful configuration and implementation of security solutions to reduce risk to an acceptable level.
Duties will include providing support to internal and external teams to define and develop secure architecture and solutions for projects and business solutions, conduct discovery sessions to gain the necessary background and review findings to ensure sustained compliance, remediation of control gaps, and escalation of possible critical issues to senior management.
Cyber Security Architects also identify areas of potential improvement for key processes and procedures and define strategies for achieving reductions in work effort and costs related to compliance efforts. Additional responsibilities include working with various business owners in implementing, executing, and monitoring IT related logical access and IT operations controls using COBIT, COSO, and other IT control frameworks. Applicants must have a broad range of security skills and knowledge and capable of defining secure configuration and architecture requirements and follow through development and deployment to production.
- Guiding, assessing and documenting design of secure solutions and services across Business & BT areas
- Defining and implementing secure operations, communications, platform and application standards
- Architecting and directing implementation of technical security solution policies in alignment with business risk
- Researches, evaluates, recommends, designs, tests, and implements new security technologies
- Serving as subject matter expert and central point of contact for Cyber Security
- Prepares and maintains technical user guides, SOPs, security architecture documentation and diagrams
- Analyze, Document, and Present findings and proposed solutions
- Continually communicate to project managers and owner
- Participate in meetings and provide recommendations and strategies for ensuring remediation of gap and deficiencies as projects develop
- Stay apprised of all projects and new controls defined by Internal Audit, and present new applications and process areas likely to require controls to management
Candidates for this position should have at least 5 years of work Information Security experience and knowledge of the following:
- Network Based Security Solutions: IPS/IDS, NG Firewalls, Behavioral Analytics, Malware Forensics, etc
- Host Based Security Solutions: HIDS, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Tripwire FIM & SCM
- System & DB Platforms (On-Premises and Cloud): Linux, Windows, Unix, Oracle, DB/2, SQL
- Monitoring & Analytics: Strong SIEM (Qradar) Implementation & Optimization Experience
- Secure Communication & System Integration Technologies & Methodologies
- Documenting work papers as evidence of control success or deficiency
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- CISSP, CEH, GIAC certification preferred
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time