Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco Eastern Maryland
Location: US-MD-Pocomoke City
Zip Code: 21851
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
The Contract Compliance Coordinator is responsible for consistently monitoring and reviewing the Company's pricing system in order to identify and recommend necessary changes to enhance the possibility of or immediately improve profit margins on sales of good. Three years' progressive experience within accounting, finance, or auditing is required for consideration.
- Implement Master Distribution Agreement Contracts for national and local accounts.
- Set up and maintain customer price rules, and pricing profiles for all account types.
- Work with DSM's to establish and maintain TRX price rules. Set up and monitor validation rules for Hand Pricing, Substitutions, and Min/Max rules. Work with cost components such as cost definitions, base formulas with the Profit Management system to establish and understand correct price calculations to customers.
- Work with Sales and Merchandising Departments to research and resolve vendor or customer pricing issues and negotiate and implement various agreement types.
- Research pricing and agreement reporting discrepancies, and resolve all internal and external issues.
- Monitor and obtain agreement renewals for expiring deals.
- Implement sales based vendor/customer deviated agreements utilizing SUS scripting and excel tools. Create and maintain item and customer groups for deal eligibility.
- Create parent vendor hierarchy ties, and ensure distributed price management records are unloaded to OpCo via feedback transmission. Create weekly price match agreements.
- Complete customer Contract Compliance Audits, and work with Staff Accountant to report findings to CFO and upper management
- Implement and process monthly CPAS customer performance award report and incentive rebates. Complete monthly incentive reporting for Corporate and Regional VP's for various national accounts.
- Implement and maintain local SMR agreements, SMR050 monthly activity report, and perform earned income research and adjustments as necessary
- Create and analyze various SUS and Query reports, and resolve system issues as necessary
- Work BSCC Vendor Conversions, EDI Conversions, and SUPC/SUVC Inactivation.
- Must work effectively with other departments as well as vendors to resolve issues.
- Roads required.
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or equivalent
- 3 years' progressive experience within accounting, finance, or auditing
- Must be able to manage the pressures and stress associated with a deadline-oriented atmosphere.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be a Master user of MS Excel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco Eastern Maryland is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time