Company: Newport Meat Pacific Northwest
Zip Code: 97236
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
- Experience in a Sanitation/Janitorial position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work extended periods of time in a cold environment and work well with production personnel
- Must be flexible to changing procedures/priorities
- Must be able to do physical maneuvering and scrubbing typical of sanitation-type jobs
- Must be capable of doing a thorough cleaning job without direct supervision
- Each employee is responsible for the food safety and quality of our products
- Participate in daily stretching activities to prevent employee injury
- Responsible for general cleaning of warehouse, coolers, freezer, break room and bathrooms
- Empty trash from all production areas
- Assist in cleaning and sanitizing production equipment
- Place empty boxes in compactor
- Sweep, mop and use floor scrubber in multiple areas of the facility
- Hours to be determined by business needs.
- Approximately 7:30am to 3:30pm
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Newport Meat Pacific Northwest is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.