Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: International Food Group
Location: US-FL-Plant City
Zip Code: 33566
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 4
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
At Sysco we understand that building a great company is just like creating a great product - you must have all the right ingredients. For us, those ingredients are the cultures, backgrounds, ideas, and experiences behind our diverse workforce that embody Sysco. Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from the home.
As the export specialty division of Sysco, Sysco International Food Group, Inc. delivers the product selection, expertise, service and capabilities of the global leader in food service to the world. Every day, over 30 US based restaurant chains ranging from fine dining to quick service all rely on Sysco IFG to deliver their brand and unique customer experience to consumers in over 90 countries.
We have a terrific Executive Assistant opportunity located at Sysco IFG's facility in Plant City, FL.
Please read through all Responsibilities, Qualifications and Requirements before applying.
The primary purpose of the Executive Assistant position is to assist the President and the Vice-President of Sales and Supply chain with all of their administrative needs. Duties include:
- Reporting – running, maintaining, formatting, consolidating and updating
- Scheduling – handling calendars, int’l travel arrangements, meeting planning, etc.
- Communications – handling emails, phone calls, meeting minutes, etc.
- Handling expenses – coding, researching, compiling, submitting, etc.
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4 years of executive administrative support or office experience
- Must be able to type proficiently and be proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Advanced Excel skills highly preferred
- Previous experience with Concur and managing expense reports highly preferred
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and be self-motivated
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a high stress environment
- Ability to adapt to continually changing priorities
- Strong planning and organizing skills, follow up and high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Fast learner
*** All candidates who receive a conditional written offer of employment will be required to undergo and pass the following before their first day of employment:
- Pre-employment drug test
- Criminal records check
- Verification of previous employment
****Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis without future employment sponsorship.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
International Food Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time